Monday, July 20, 2015

Added bonus

Well I meant to include this in my very last blog from the trip, but I forgot.  So, here is what you have all been waiting for...get excited...duh, duh, duh:

TYLER'S OFFICIAL TRIP RANKINGS
1. Positano
2. Venice
3. Barcelona
4. Cinque Terre
5. Rome
6. Milan

Obviously they were all awesome but everyone always asks which place is my favorite so I decided to make a list.  Barcelona, Rome, and Milan are all similar since they are big cities but I enjoyed Barcelona's culture more.  Cinque Terre and Positano are also similar but Cinque Terre was more tourist oriented and I didn't like how it was spread out through 5 cities.  Also, I liked how the town was set up in Positano.  Venice is unique and  I loved the canals all throughout the city in between houses.  But, again they were all amazing and I recommend visiting all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment